Monday, February 11, 2008

A new venture...

Well it is with a certain degree of interest and trepidation that I begin this. Certainly I shall begin rather uninterestingly, but then I wonder, really, how interesting are most blogs? Only people who have some insight into my personality will (theoretically) come across this, so we'll just see how things progress.

I feel that I should at least impart some wee little nugget of interest. Today was somewhat of an undecorated cookie-cutter kind of day. No crazy tales from work, typical shenanigans from my dog and fun was had by all!! I did however pick up more random debris from the crazy winds that we had yesterday. When I came home last night I had to remove my rather large, fairly heavy wicker chair from my front yard and return it to its proper place on my porch. Upon surveying all of the mayhem in my yard, I derived a certain satisfaction that while all sorts of things were askew, my adorable, impractical and vaguely accurate frog rain-gauge was still upright enjoying the sunshine! Really, who wants some ugly plastic sticking out of the ground to disgrace the landscape, especially when such adorable frogs work just as well!!

No comments: