Thursday, March 6, 2008

Trying to travel right

Today was a rather uneventful day, teetering on the verge of being...dare I say it...boring. The morning was actually pretty good, but then it stumbled down to hum-drum after that. The afternoon was disappointing as things I expected and hoped for didn't materialize. But that's just the way things go, right?

Tomorrow's events are still up in the air. Teri and I have rescheduled our get together for a couple of weeks down the road, and I'm now also working the evening shift. SO, I now don't know what I'll do with the first half of my day. Since I'll be working in the afternoon, I can't take care of errands I otherwise would have done. I guess it will be a clean the house kind of day. I'm just oh-so-giddy with excitement. But with my parents arriving in a few days and only one full day off before then, I guess the earlier I start tidying the better.

Quote of the day: Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling.
(Margaret Lee Runbeck)

No comments: