Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rearrange, rejoice and...ponder

Part of Spring Cleaning involved rearranging 'stuff'. On Friday that's what I decided to do. I moved my desk and file cabinets into the living room! It looks wonderful!! Of course, doing this required moving several pieces in the living room. I've found a temporary home for my tea cart, but I haven't found the right spot just yet, and the recliner is getting ready to go to my brother's house since he said he'd like it. Maybe, just maybe, my second bedroom will be a guest room yet!

In the momentum of 'playing' I lost track of time and was almost late for dinner with my friends. Despite a late start, I was still the second one to arrive! Our celebration was for Liz's birthday. We had a great time at dinner and then went out on the downtown mall where we met up with some other friends. I'll have to download Liz's birthday picture to post on Monday, her actual birthday.

Now, this morning I spied more than a handful of dandelions showing their cheery faces in my yard. I know they weren't here yesterday. Is this why I mowed the yard, so they could have full access to the sunlight and embark on a photosynthesis fun-fest????? I guess it's too late for the pre-emergent...

1 comment:

Sue said...

hi! what does you weekend look like??