Saturday, July 5, 2008

BTW

June was a busy month. One of my best friends had a birthday, as did my dad, one of my sisters-in-law and MOI! I am now officially in my 30's, not just dipping my toe in the water, but actually IN (but still the shallow end - LOL). July, I hope, will be more low-key.

Training for the 4-miler is going well, but was rained out this morning. It's going to be a wet weekend. Just as I finished changing clothes for a bike ride yesterday, storms rolled in, and it has been raining ever since. Guess I'll focus on indoor chores today.

OH--they came and got the dumpster yesterday. With that out of the way you can really see how barren it is outside. Plus, I have only 3 boxes left to go through. I am pretty sure everything inside of them is ok, but one needs to be repacked since the trunk/footlocker pretty much fell apart! As soon as I finish up those last few boxes, I'll post before and after pictures of the yard.

Here are my birthday flowers: aren't they lovely!?








No comments: