Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lodgers

It's been a hectic week or so, and I don't see it slowing down in the near future. The most exciting event is that my parents arrived at the house on Monday night! They'll be here thru the "most wonderful time of year."

Tomorrow, despite being a day off, I have to get up crazy early to bring Ms Jill to the vet. She's having her teeth cleaned (and probably a couple extracted) as well as a tumor removed from her eyelid. But, while she's having all of that done Mom and I will go out for breakfast and then do some shopping. My friend Kelly may join us if she's awake and aware of the world that early! LOL

Anyway, just day 2.5 of...45ish?? We'll see.....

2 comments:

Sue said...

Check out the zenhabits blog which is on my list of links on my blog. There is a great article on training - in his case its a triathlon, but the same principles apply to the 1/2 marathon. You can do it!!!!!
How are your 'rents? Let's go shopping soon.

l'il ole me said...

Thanks Sue! I read his article, and it was great. He's right on the money on several points--I just need to DO IT, no one can do it for me! :-)

And one week down any my parents are still good!! LOL And I hear Tyson's beckoning me!!