Thursday, November 20, 2008

150 Days to Go & Counting

Brrrrr, it's getting chilly out! :-)

Dad and I went for a bike ride today. We didn't go terribly far, though. While it looks beautiful and sunny out, the wind will catch you by surprise! There were a few times on the ride where I was suddenly pushed to the side by a hefty gust.

I've started my training for the Half Marathon. While it may be 5 months away, I haven't a week to waste. That's why dear Sue is sending me accountability emails, to keep me motivated and in line. Since I have no one here to train with, she's my long-distance trainer (although I'd like to have "Hot Trainer" as she does!! LOL).

Other than that things are pretty much the same.
Tonight I'm going out with some friends from work. I don't know if we'll wind up bowling or playing pool, but either works for me since I enjoy both. I don't think I've bowled since college and I haven't played pool in several years. At least I'm not an embarrassment bowling, and I am surprisingly decent (but not good!) at pool; I probably owe thanks for that to my brothers.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Keep it up, girlfriend, keep it up. You will be running like a champ in no time!!!