Saturday, November 8, 2008

Countdown

Well, I have about 22 weeks before this half marathon (for which I still don't see any registration info on Ms Sue!!). There is supposed to be a training program starting next weekend, but I've yet to receive the email for it, soo......guess I'm on my own.

I've looked around a bit online, and generally training programs start at the 10-week mark and assume you already run about 2 miles or at least 30 minutes non-stop. Since the Women's 4-Miler in August, I've returned to non-runner status! BUT, I still have the info for that training program which, obviously, can get me to 4 miles in 12 weeks. If I do that again, by the 10-weeks-out mark, I'll be past the minimum starting point and can then follow that training program.

"Believing in people before they have proved themselves is the key to motivating people to reach their potential. " --John C Maxwell

No comments: