Sunday, October 12, 2008

Boston...if only it wasn't home to the Sox!

Alas, I have returned home. I had a wonderful time in Massachusets with my parents. We did a lot in the short time I was there. Boston is great and I would love to go back again--despite this hangup they have with the Red Sox.

We checked out the Samual Adams brewery just outside of Boston, visited my nephew Scott at his college, spent some time with my Aunt Bess, went on a lovely bike ride and , of course, went shopping! The weather was PERFECT for my visit. I love autumn.

My flight landed around 10:30 last night and got home around 11:45ish. I unpacked (easy when you've only got one bag!) and went to bed. About an hour into my blissful sleep my smoke detector started chirping, so I had to get up and take the battery out. A few hours later I had to get up for work, and here I am. yippee.

I'll put a few pictres up in the next day or two!

No comments: