Saturday, December 13, 2008

Not even 2 more weeks!!

Ok, I get that I'm like a kid with Christmas--I love it!!

My mom and I have been getting into the holiday spirit--decorating the house, the tree, the house some more and then today was a cookie-baking marathon. I am finished with my shopping, so I can sit back and enjoy these last couple of weeks before Christmas.

Last night Phil and his friends JC & Lyna, along with their 3 kids, came over for dinner. It was an extremely enjoyable evening.

Funny story: shortly after we moved here (to Central VA from Long Island) my mom called a pizza parlor to order a large pie. The girl on the phone, rather confused by Mom's request, replied, "We don't sell pies," to which my mom's response was, "You sell pizza, right?" Anyhow, my mom has been telling this story for years and last night we found out that it had been Lyna on that phone!! Who knew?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

hahahahah i like this story!